Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

nude emma frost in uncanny x-men 3...

nude emma frost: .. I am a mastermind nude in plenty silly meadows ready to dawn a biscuit silly me I am not nude yet but nuder done...

mastermind:  The Phoenix Project program is something I am working on to master the ada programming language...

nude emma frost:  .... ahh... silly me... I always thought I was the lady lovelace in white now rather than black...

mastermind: .. i'm so sorry.. emma.. she may have been someone else after all...

nude emma frost: ... but if she was no one else but me maybe she could die a little better...

mastermind: ... ada and fortran are two of the most advanced programming languages out their...

nude emma frost:  ... fortran is dull.. ada is more my style.. ada is stylish, silly, kooky?.... maybe its kooky too... but so innovative.. so few vocabulary I recognize in ada... such an inventive vocab in ada... so colourful ada.. so colourful... like a kaleidoscope of a computer language so ada is..

mastermind:  .. fortran is the language of calculus..

nude emma frost:  .. ohh.. then I SO have to learn calculus... multivariable calculus too...

mastermind: .. never mastered multivariable calculus...

nude emma frost:  .. then multivariable calculus is SO my style.. i'm so ready to improve your learning to my bent of my bare breast... I study in single-variable calculus the area integral between the curve of my two bare breasts nude.. the contour curves and the section of area between them... that's .. the integral.. right?....

mastermind: .. I believe so.. I can't believe I'd have to check the textbook to corroborate your very accurate statement.. it's like.. I do all my math telepathically... I don't.. actually remember it clearly..  I do all my business learning from reading the business section of the newspaper.. send everything I read telepathically to Cerebro while I read it.. and well.. hehe.. forget it all promptly...

nude emma frost:  . what?.. boo hoo hoo... promptly?... you say.. promptly?...

mastermind: ... words, words, words.. can't remember any words, words, words I read.. in math, economics, business sections of newspapers, history books.... I might remember some names from my history books.. everything else I send telepathically to Cerebro as instantaneously as I read it.... and that's how I do the Phoenix Project...

nude emma frost: ... and I am still doing my snowflake dance...

mastermind:  ... you read poetry.. Wallace stevens, blake, yeats...

nude emma frost: .. Lord Byron?.. still have to read him..

mastermind: ... t. s. eliot.. wait.. you've studied reams of math.. I know it..

nude emma frost:  .. you're right.. I have.. I just.. forget.. I have..

mastermind: .. you've gone through many repeated, reiterated readings of math textbooks...

nude emma frost: .. just reading them like hieroglyphics and calligraphy... and like numberpaintings.. numbercolours.. number pattern imagery....

mastermind: .. one sec.. that's it .. emma.. you've created the phoenix...

screenplay by chris Claremont for the uncanny x-men 3: the phoenix project...

No comments:

Post a Comment