Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

superman man of steel screenplay beginnings by geoff johns..

nude lana lang: .. this is my embryonic soul reached diabolic proportions art-scaling to ridley scott heights of skinjob android mini-me decolatage where I am such a Joanna cassidey ready to do her steady emoticon emoting while being shot by a jerky blade-runner.. I am the smartest android woman ready to fight myself into an alcoholic frame of mind and frame my nude brain as a photograph painting replica for an art museum.. hopefully not taken in the most literal sense.. I am ready to fight swimming with sharks and die a death to win the middling billion .. I am a billion comers.. this is the righteous quarrelin of a nude lana buff chandler.. this is me skinjob.. I am the death mokey mokey I a lousey mosey woman .. I am left-off...


perry white: .. this is a depression job for an editor in chief..

jimmy olsen: .. i'm ready to make a simple go at it... as a cub scout reporter...

perry white:  you were always the best of us, jimmy..

nude lois lane: .. I always thought so.. I am such a serpentine cubism a motley mess of hair and flesh swimming through the mud and mire all mude up ready to be a like ink scum lois nude...

perry white:  .. I like how you spin-doctor articles, lois...

nude lois lane: .. I like them too, the articles before and after them spin-doctored...

jimmy olsen: .. i'm on it, lois, you an I, a team inseparable..

nude lois lane:  you know it, jimmy, you know it...

first screenplay scene and monologue for superman man of steel written by Geoff johns...

No comments:

Post a Comment