Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

... nude wonder woman and brian duke her limousine driver...

nude wonder woman: .. like eager dropping into milk my ovaries run the course of litmus dry...

Brian Duke:  ... keep it comin', cops, keep it comin'...

nude wonder woman: - rocking back and forth in her back seat of the limousine -: ... and I am a parasite like Rosencrantz.. and I dance like a courtesan the yesfull.. wilfully yes and naye of Christ's demeanour and prose...

Brian Duke: .. are you okay, megan.. imen .. Diana.. I call you megan sometime.. my sister's called megan.. you remind me of my sister, megan.. Diana...

nude wonder woman: .. an I am a nude sister of charity in heaven.. a nude sprinkled nun am I blue in season and silly like an cockroach head I have.. like I am beheaded for a mixture of my soul with that of an insect for I have metamorphisezed into gregers Diana...

Brian Duke: .. gregers.. he was a character in "the wild duck" right.. by Ibsen.. heh.. the wild duck.. the wild duke.. ahhh...

nude wonder woman: .. the wild duk.. the wild duchy young duke.. the wild duke.. heehhehe..

Brian Duke:  ahhh.. ya kill me megan.. sorry sorry.. Diana..

screenplay by hanno raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment