Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

... Diaba==... Diana in scorcese's wonder woman..

Diana: ...  sob sob .. you don't understand.. when my bracelets of .. let us say.. my bracelets of sort-of submission are removed.. I don't become too weak.. I become TOO STRONG... it becomes like a fierce banshee savage goddess of fierce tribal savage strength in me when my bracelets are removed.. like a fierce raging terror womb of horror fierce savage strength of epilectic SCREAMING fits I have when my bracelets are removed... sob sob.. pleeeasssee don't remove my bracelets.. they're not actually bracelets of submission.. they're bracelets of .. protection...

doctor poison:  i'm sorry.. Diana.. so sorry.. my removing these bracelets is for the best.. - doctor poison uses an instrument which emits a refined blue flame .. almost a flame like a laser.. to sever the bonds of the bracelets which Diana wears... the bracelets come off...w

Diana: .. arhhh.. not too bad.. not too badd... maybe they WERE like bracelets of submission.. I kind of self-restraint self-submission .. but their not too bad..

- a news report on the television attached to the ceiling -

the television news report, a cheerful woman's voice: .. and what are we going to do about those dastardly dog-owners who -

Diana: .. aaaiiiwWWIWIWIIIIIWWWWAAARRRRGGGHH .... aaaAAARRRGHHHHH HAAAEEELPP MEEE... AAAaaaAAARRGGHH.. IIIEEWWWWW AAAAWWWW wwww... AARRRRGGHH ... - wonder woman lets out a savage scream, like an epileptic seizure -

doctor poison: i'm sorry.. Diana.. i'm so sorry.. I was wrong.. so wrong...

Diana seizes herself in a ball of agony on the floor and then catapults out the window in flight -

doctor poison:  i'm sorry.. Diana.. so sorry.. it wasn't time yet...


cate Blanchett: doctor poison

Diana:  megan gale or gal godot...

screenplay scene written by hanno raudsepp....


No comments:

Post a Comment