Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

... nude rogue... in the uncanny x-men... movie..

nude rogue: .. the weakness of time marshes of evidence to the quarry of nickels and dimes which are toxic for the present tense very much in the truth of .. see this is my .. history.. I have died and come back a hero.. and this is why I died.. because I wasn't.. ready.. for my powers.. my powers came later.. and they were.. multiplex.. and this was a multifaceted dime my powers were are.. and this is the dime of a quarter internal.. for we feel internally drawn and quartered by drugs.. by medicines.. my medical pharmaceuticals which are given to people to change them into.. mutants?..

magneto: .. you are wise in many things.. but perhaps mutants are not among them.. among your better wisdoms, rogue.. the night is simple...

screenplay by brian Michael bendis...

No comments:

Post a Comment