Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

... thenna in the star wars, the nightmare womb of dagobah.. played by daisy ridley...

thenna: .. the twinkling of latter-day stars in the darkest of nights is my soul gone to the abyss .. my soul will hurtle-turtle to the abyss.. for I feel the soul of tortoise.. snigg snigg boo hoo sniff boo hoo.. for I am a tortoise turned upside-down not sure if she can manipulate navigate herself right-side up again.. and I feel the soul of a tortoise suddenly forced FORCED to run.. and she can't!.. she CAN'T.. she CAN'T run.. because she's a TORTOISE of the force.. and she is forced to run into a state of exhaustion.. like on some military race-track.. like she the thenna tortoise-woman is in boot-camp in military training being forced to run and she gets exhausted immediately and she is still still still forced to run through her exhaustion until she collapses.. and it is like forcing a tortoise to run.. and that's me.. that's thenna.. tha's princess daisy thenna.. for I will always be a princess daisy.. looking for my Gatsby .. look for my ren... looooking for my Kyle Ren.. looking for my Gatsby.. looking for my Kyle Ren.. looking for my Anakin.. Solo.. who will tell me I never.. have .. to run.. again..

Daisy Ridley is playing Thenna in star wars, the nightmare womb of Dagobah.. this is a monologue for Daisy Ridley when she plays Thenna in the nightmare womb of  Dabobah.. forward to George Lucas...

.. monologue written by Brian Michael Bendis... for Daisy Ridley...

No comments:

Post a Comment