Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

nude lana lang... in superman man of steel by geoff johns...

nude lana lang: .. this is me in ridley's anchor bust .. I am all bust and no brains.. I've gone bust in my bank account and now am nuding myself all over and mud.. this is me as an oil painting..

nude lois lane: .. howdee you do it, lana...

nude lana lang: .. indeed .. I am living forever at an inn in Bree...

nude lois lane: .. I like Bree cheese...

nude lana lang:  you would, lois, you would.. come cheerio, let's make funny talk...

nude lois lane:  ... funny talk.. funny talk?... I feel I can only talk like a silly giddy school-girl around you, lois.. imen.. lana...

nude lana lang: .. and I do so like the giddy school-girl in you, lois...

nude  lois lane: .. oh.. shuuuutt uuupp...

nude lana lang:  whu- whu- whaaat?...

nude lois lane:  heehehehee.. nothing .. nothing...

nude lana lang:  anyway.. it was good to see you, lois..

nude lois lane:  like likewise.. lana..


screenplay scene for superman man of steel written by Geoff johns...

No comments:

Post a Comment