Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Joe Chill.. in the movie Gotham...

Joe Chill: .. ahh.. dunno.. the homeless are meaningless to me.. I ahhh.. feel like a home is in the medicine of brook county.. a kind of brook in the middle of gotham.. a I stream of life we trace.. 'till we find the skating.. a skating autumn leaf.. at saks..

Alfred approaches in Butler tuxedo from an alley... Alfred:  good day.. good gentleman.. we have a good summer awaiting you.. I have a proposition for you.. to help out a good buddy of mine.. a young man who is my master wayne...

Joe Chill:  muster wayne.. a I think I a no the dame..

Alfred:  name.. please .. you know the name.. I do wish to hire you...

Joe Chill: .. gotat gotta stop thinking of the dames.. gotta stop thinking of the dames...

Alfred:  yes... it would be a good idea to stop thinking of the fragile sex...



Joe Chill: the same actor who played Joe Chill in Batman Begins..

Alfred:  Michael Caine...

No comments:

Post a Comment