Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wonder Woman 5: Rusty...

nude Diana: .. I am a demon circuit unimaginable a Harley Quinn ready to die her circuitry into a monstrous labyrinth of DEIMOS... the truth is I am ready to die my transition transformation into Maxwell lord.. where Maxwell lord becomes me and I become Maxwell lord.. where the circuit by which I transition from evil hero to heroic villain.... where the rape circuit is complete and I become torturer and victim bound.... where the scrawny remnants of my soul are the remains of an ambers embers embeth dawn.. for I am rusty sorrow and the sorrying death of max and wondy is a romance for the ages...

Maxwell lord: .. a suitcase.. it was all about a suitcase...

steve trevor: .. a dawn mixed with strange omac technology from an iron casing of braniac 13 technology.... an iron casing which encapsulates me.. for max .. max lord.. you were not wonder woman's real target, it was me.. it was me.. it was me.. it was never meant to be the murder of Maxwell lord.. it was meant to be the murder of steve trevor.. by wonder woman...

Maxwell lord: .. and i was your decoy.. i had to be steve.. i had to be.. for their was always something about me that was... dangerous..

nude Diana: STEEEEEEVEEE!!!!... WWAAAHHHHHH!!!!!....

screenplay for wonder woman 5: Rusty scene written by brian Michael bendis...


nude megan gale:  nude Diana rusty...

steve trevor:  tom cruise

Maxwell lord:  Leonardo decaprio...

No comments:

Post a Comment