Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

sabrina riki-moreau is pamela isley's baby-sitter or camp counselor who may have molested naked pamela isley when pamela isley was a little girl.... sabrina riki-moreau is bruce wayne biological mother, mary wayne.. Jesus: they who can hear, let them hear.. they who cannot hear, let them not hear...


Sabrina riki-moreau: .. for it is a sin to misquote the scriptures, little pamela..

little child pamela isley:  .. ahh.. I don't like those words, don't like my name.. don't like that word..

Sabrina:  what words, pamela, I use only religious words...

little child pamela isley:  .. I don't like those words.. I don't like words..

Sabrina:  whaaat?... you don't like words? pamela?  you don't like words period?..

little child pamela isley: ... ahhh.. stooopp... it.. don't.. don't..

Sabrina:  - chanting a mantra, lost in a religious revery - .. and I was a crucifix torture-rack.. and I was a gospel of Christ.. for I believed in the gospel of Christ.. little pamela.. and I believed Christ had molested me when I was - sniff sob - I LIED and said Jesus had molested me when I was a little girl when I was JESUS who had been sexually molested by his mother - by his FILTHY mother .. I SAW THE PAINTING.. THE THE THE .. renaissance .. painting.. poor poor baby jesus.. he was NAKED... and his FILTHY CLOTHED MOTHER WAS .. was was.. sniff sob sob...

little naked child naked pamela isley:  but I'm naked too right now.. and you mother, maybe you shouldn't be.. I think they.. they tortured you when you were younger.. maybe when you were a teenager.. or an adolescent..

Sabrina riki-moreau: ... I .. they did.. you are a wise child pamela.. is .. pamela is.. Pamela .. is.. you are so wise.. so much wiser than me.. and jesus was molested by his FILTHY mother when he when je je when je when je when jesus was a baby and I thought I was that babychrist.. I Sabrina thought I was the baby-Christ and had been cleanly molested by my mother and that baby was you, pamela is.. and I was the mother .. and I was your baby-sitter.. litte pamela is.. and I was bruce Wayne's real mother.. mary .. ahhh.. mary wane.. sniff sob boo hoo.. I am your friend.. your big girl buddy pamela isley for for.. i'm not .. I'm not your mother pamela is.. i'll bring you to your mother now..


screenplay by scott Snyder for the movie "Gotham"...

Sabrina riki-moreau is played by nude caroline ducey in the movie "Gotham"...

No comments:

Post a Comment