Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

nude nightingale mist and nude nocturna mist nude..

nude nocturna mist nude: .. this is the mist of my sprinkling the most west wet sun eclipse upon my silver-grey net of sprinkly waterfall mist foam cruelly crawling upon my bare bum nude...

nude nightingale mist: .. I have tits enormous and just.. I have bare justice tits which weight a pendulum of scales of justice between them.. they are ready to be enormous boldours of the law...

nude nocturna mist nude:  ... the law.. the law.. the law is just upon my black coal vagina which exudes golden mist like a crescent waxing and waning rainbow...

nude nightingale mist: .. my black vagina exudes the silder silver lancastire York Berkshire London smog of silver-grey lining...


dialogue by brian Michael bendis and scott Snyder for a future batman comic book by James Joyce comics...

No comments:

Post a Comment