Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Bruce Wayne: .. and the nightingale laments of a proxy substitution of a chess variety gaem.. the substitutions of chess.. are a trigonometry angle substitution involving chess substitutions.... all by the motions of chess which are trigonometry motions.. turnabout motions.. roundabout motions.. motions by radians.. by a precise angle does the chess motion of a chess-piece happen.. an angle in radians... all angle motions in chess.. a game of angles is chess...

nude poison ivy embryo nude pamela isley chess-motion phantom nude she is: I am the chess of a single variety in glean of rain where rain-drops are chess-pieces falling by turbulence dynamics.. for I am the spreadsheet of classical dynamics.. a financial calculus am I nude in ready to fight my bare breasts by the dynamics of gravity slowgoing osmosis gravity is the gravity dynamics of my bare breasts nude.. a readiness to go my way a fightiness to osmosis in my nude embryo form...


Bruce Wayne and nude pamela isley nude poison ivy dialogue for nude winona ryder and nude kate moss and for christian bale...

No comments:

Post a Comment