Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

nude gal godot... in batman vs superman..

nude gal godot as nude wonder woman nude:  this is the justice streaming on streamers of riverdawn.. for the morgenrot of my bare bum nude is a rotting moon a silver sliver red crescent red dawn bare bum nude I have.. this is the red crescent moon bare bum noon nude I have like a twilight bare bum nude I have like a Livingstone bear.. mr. Stanley I presume.. I period you not..

steve trevor: .. we are all military men for mr. Kissinger now.. for I am steve Kissinger slow..

nude gal godot:  .. and I kiss with a sweet whisper my bare bum nude red crescent moon dusk like morgenrot.. my bare bum nude like the autumn rot of morning..


screenplay by brian Michael bendis for batman vs. superman: the dawn of justice...

No comments:

Post a Comment