Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

nude poison ivy with the Penguin...

nude poison ivy: .. Oswald.. I have a proposition for ya..

the Penguin: .. ahh.. my sweet gentle daisy lilly.. I am ready forya... rady for the red fox of liberty.. of lady liberty to begin a charter and constitution of Gotham..

nude poison ivy:  .. ahh.. ya read my mind Oswald.. I want to provide another charter of rights for Gotham.. to protect vegetation.. to protect the agriculture of Gotham.. i'm starting with Tavistock county...

the Penguin: .. ahh.. yes .. Microsoft has involvement with Tavistock county...

nude poison ivy:  yessireebob.. we are a bobby county their.. we are ready to begin the newspaper of Tavistock..

the Penguin:  .. a ... a singult thing.. poison lilly.. I would avoid going to Tavistock.. Microsoft considers it dangerous..

nude poison ivy: .. ahh yess.. but we are all dangerous little people in business..


the Penguin:  Danny DeVito..

nude poison ivy: nude kate moss..

screenplay by Scott Snyder for the movie "Gotham"...

No comments:

Post a Comment