Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

... nude rogue.. in the uncanny x-men movie...

... nude rogue: .. the silver stars of dappling dells of my bare bum nude empty black hole vortex a vortex of sick pleasant sensation not sick at all just pleasant and faintly swarming not swarming at all.. just .. their.. a pleasant warm osmosis of mellow sensation in my bare bum nude the vortex of the nude woman's erogenous zone.. is her bare bum nude.. which gyrates outward like a turnstile through her groin into a sensation of entwining metal netz.. metal netz twisting from her groin outward into a vortex of truth.. of noddin bud da truth.. so help me jew.. a truth is coming out of me like lens of prism optics.. the truth come out of my groin prism like a soul prism.. my soul is a prism come out of my groin.. the groin is a soul.. a prism soul.. a soul which emanates like a prism.. for the prism is a soul.. and the prism is complexity.. and it is complexity of soul.. and your groing aims to be complexity of soul.. and succeeds...

nude rogue is played by nude savannah Samson in the uncanny x-men movie by scorcese...

No comments:

Post a Comment