Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

... Nue Lady Palpitine in Star Wars, teh aakened force...

Nude Lady Palpitine: ... I am nightmare womb incarnate upon the seashore's of waterlillies and poor poor jellyfish... for I will be yet buried in the womb of Dagobah again if my enemies have anything to say about it.. and this is not a fate I harness the corset around my nebulous breasts to a heaving ocean of no one's remoresee... remoorreess.. remorreess.... for I swish in the night of labyrinths.. and no one knows why I feel left in the depth of silly tunes of seaweed laying about like crystal weeds upon the banks of Dost.. of my homeworld Dost.. where I will meet ahhh.. my owl owl compadre SIN JEI...

...

Sin Jei - upon the ocean banks of Dost - :  .. so where in the night of death Dost I be gone for the middling morning of mediocre melancholy moods which inhabit me core eternal for I am a Dost gone victim of time eternal Byzantine .. I am a palace Russian Byzantine... I am a mongol Asian woman gone dusk.. and now I am ready to meet my maker.. Nude.. Lady Palpitine...


nude Angelina jolie, both nude Angelina jolie nude sisters, or all three nude Angelina jolie sisters nude:  Sin jei

nude winona ryder:  Nude Lady Palpitine...


screenplay dialogue by Scott Snyder...

No comments:

Post a Comment