Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Athena in Jenkins's "Wonder Woman"...

Athena: .. the staircases of strategic indian alliances.. are they like escher drawings.. going from one dimension of political thought to another?... Mumbai.. Mumbai.. Mumbai.. Mumbai will haunt us.. india and Pakistan are at loggerheads with their own dialectical political psyche's to maintain a tenuous strategic alliance with each other... China and Pakistan.. Russia and India.. these are the two pairs of allies.. Russia is allies with India.. China is allies with Pakistan... Yahya Khan is a man Henry Kissinger will be eternally grateful for for helping Kissinger establish diplomatic ties between America and China.. Yahya Khan of Pakistan.. remember that name, Diana... Diana of a kind of Russian intelligentsia thinking style and philosophy...

Diana: .. thank you .. grey-eyed Athena.. I will remember the name of Yahya Khan and think of him as an ally of Henry Kissinger.. I am reading the book "White House Years" by Henry Kissinger.. which my mother gave me back in Themyscira.. the book to help me understand "man's world" as my mother affectionately calls this realm .. "White House Years".. a book about the strategic retreat from Vietnam, an arduous struggle and journey, this retreat from Vietnam.. that's what I'm focusing on the book right now...

Athena: .. yes.. very wise of you, young Diana.. to study how logistically impossible and unpragmatic such retreats from countries are.. it may help you understand, Diana, why the Trojan war lasted so long...

Diana: .. yes, grey-eyed Athena.. i'm sure it will.. I'm reading John K. Cooley's book, "Libyan Sandstorm".. I bought it from a used book store.. I'm so horrified by France's illegal invasion of Libya that it's all I can think of right now and it sends me into rages.. I'm lost in the labyrinth of Libya and it's international context in John K. Cooley's book.. It's about as good a book on politics as I think I'll ever read.. I'm also reading individual paragraphs from my two books by Noam Chomsky, "Hegemony or Survival" and "Manufacturing Consent"... I feel .. Chomsky.. each paragraph in any one of his books is so epic, so .. Wagnerian.. somehow.. such a political power is any paragraph from any one of Noam Chomsky's books.. I need to intensely in a tunnel-vision monomaniacal sense read "Libyan Sandstorm".... reading Noam Chomsky.. is different somehow .. more open-ended.. very concise.. more like an epic landscape of countries and world politics...


scene between Athena and Diana written by Geoff Johns...

Diana: megan gale

Athena:  Daniella Amavia..

No comments:

Post a Comment