Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

embeth davidts II "Gingerbread man" embeth davidts is lana lang in Superman man of tomorrow...

"Gingerbread man" lana lang: .. I am the buff jerkins ready to do a quarry mixtus mix my sandpaper tits Arabic spicy tits I have bare like the oceans muse this is a media newspaper which my tits incarnate newspapers themselves for they have red-orange ink around their aureoles boreolus and this is the ink of the workpress autumn flower ink indeed an autumn flower is the newspaper aurora borealis which I have around my the geography of my breast tow two of them in fact like the tow of a wave ocean climax the subtle breath of my breast two of them is an ocean breathing air between its vapour vapours between my breast bare with ocean and a milk vapour odour sweet nutmeg milk emanates an odour from my breasts two like sweet ginger milk nutmeg that is the odour of my two breasts bare with oceans foam....

Clark Kent: .. ahh.. you're so awesome, lana.. you haven't changed since highschool...


screenplay scene for Superman man of tomorrow written by Athena Woolf...

No comments:

Post a Comment