Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

... A scene in Scorcese's Uncanny x-men movie, ms marvel's funeral... Scott Summers's speech...

Scott Summers's Cyclop's speech at Ms Marvel's funeral... Ms Marvel is lying naked inside the coffin.. the whole vertical length of the coffin is uncovered at Ms Marvel's request..

Scott Summers: ..”.. I can't do this.. I can't .. sorry .. sorry.. Ms Marvel.. okay.. sorry.. ms marvel.. I'm going to talk about Ms Marvel's nudity .. about the overiding overpowering theme of Ms Marvel's nudity.. because she thought that … she told me..” .. a nude woman named nude ms marvel would .. “.. sorry.. I can't.. I can't.. i'm trying to repeat verbatim what I told her.. sorry.. ms marvel.. what she told me at her request.. to repeat at her funeral at the request of.. I mean... I'm sorry.. i'm so sorry.. here.. iceman?..

Iceman: .. I've got her speech .. - he brings Scott Summers five or six pages clipped together - ..

Scott Summers: .. thanks.. Bobbie.. - Scott starts reading -.. “.. I don't think.. a woman can be nude enough for abused children.. and.. and I don't believe there is such a thing in the history of man as a child who has not been abused.. their no such thing as an unabused child.. and so women should always be nude.. women should always be nude.. women should always be nude.. it is their god-decreed obligation for women to always be nude … for there is no such thing as a child who has not been abused...”... –---

- out of nowhere.. Rogue, in her jogging suit, explodes from the throng of people at the funeral, in a spastic gesticulation of seeming-severe tourettes.. very smoke seems to emanate from her physical presence.. she screams like screaching gravel coming from her throat.. she then shoots like a cannonball through the crowd and hits ms marvel's coffin in which ms marvel is nude inside.. ms marvel's nude body goes flinging through air, shooting high into the air like a baseball hit by a baseball bat.. - (Holly Madison, who is playing Ms. Marvel, can decide what the severity and what the nature of the physical injuries to the dead body of ms marvel from this physical event are..”...

screenplay written by Grant Morrison


… zoom frank silk zu Holly Madison... fax zoom silk...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment