Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2016

.. DC comics "WONDER MAN'... Wonder man 1.. Wonder man 2.. Wonder man 3.. Wonder man 4....

Wonder man 3: .. it is night.. it is a summer's night.. a cool breeze seems to incubate the atmosphere... I am in a moist interior environs.. I type at my website.. I set up my website to empower Wonder  Woman.. heh.. cousin Wondy.. Cousin Diana.. to get the truth out about the real Diana, about the honest Diana... to write everything I could honestly about the real Diana.. to write above all about Diana, my cousin Diana, honestly.. which means to write about Diana with unprecedented complexity.. to write quantum physics linguistics and have this be my portrayal of Diana as an honest portrayl.. and and of Steve Trevor.. to write the true  Dianetics L. Ron Hubbard Rocket Scienties Steve Trevor.. such was my quest.. such was my power and the glory.. from here to eternity.. I tried to write like James Jones who I hope to read someday........


.. a message to Gail Simone... who can write Wonder man 3 like her Catman.. whom Wonder man 3 might greatly visually resemble...

No comments:

Post a Comment