Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Zod the second: .. I am Zod the second and none the first.. for the first Zod came and lost his empire.. and I don't lose empires I build papers of sand... I build sand empires so they will not need to be founded on rock, like the emire empire of the first Zod... I will build empires made of sand so they will survive foundations of sound.. I will build empires that are sand hurricanes …..

Fyenshya: .. and I am a fire lava spewing out of that hurricane like the most toxic deadly of voluminous volcano's of the purest vomit...

Zod the second: .. amazing imagery, my darling fyenshya... glad to still have you on the team.. now that we're out of the phantom zone we can promote a true earthquake regime upon this planet called earth....

Fryenshya: .. my name was once named after a flower... faora .. faora.. faora...

Zod: .. now it is a name named after a finch.. a bird..

Fyrenshya: .. yes I am a bird once a flower .. a waterspring lilly turned beautiful symbiote vulture of twilights .. yes I fyenshya am a vulture of twilights.. and I burrow thru the seas of mist like heavy spice seasons of mist looking for carrion clouds like nanotech eggs.. egg shield circular discs made of pure unadultered nanotechnology... for I fling disc eggs around which are the equivalent power each of a small nucleur bomb.. pleasant mixtures...

Zod: .. ahhh.. still my darling fyenshya...

Fyenshya:... these eggs which are nucleur yolk bombs are such a discus of integral calculus colour like the many dark mixture rainbows between the two curves of each orientation of the thrown woman disc I fling like an egg easter bomb.. there is a network of reseau telecommincations thru exotic radio between these egg easter bombs with the most delicate watercolour tints of shallow pond colour upon these easter bombs which together are so tightly nit thru radio telecommunications weavery the tightest knit embroidery of almost neuroelectricity between these easter bombs just like each bridge of air between my easter bombs is a synapse and invisible neurotransmitter radio exists between them .. like colours of seretonin I have.. like the very quarks of seretonin I have in their colours and flavours all overlapping...

Zod: .. fyenshya.. ahh.. fyenshya you are quite the little princess of mars..

fyenshya: I claim to please my own easter egg soul...


No comments:

Post a Comment