Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

.. Snopes and Kylo Ren and und the/ da pendulum swaying of the Force balance between then them thum...durmd durmd.. boom boom boom...

Snope: .. ahh.. my gentle Kylo.. the milk of both our souls shall feed this gentle jedi cow rebellion.. the jedi are like cows little else...

Kylo Ren: .. in case your forgetting, Snopes, I was a Jedi once..

Snope: .. ahh .. but now it is the bull season the fiery volcano Sith mountains of the bull that drive and motivate your soul, gentle prince Kylo... the jedi are still but sleep milk pasture cows.. no more Jedi you be Kylo...

Kylo Ren: .. and perhaps.. I miss this milk passion of the jedi.. now that I have fire in my veins.. no milk like.. sweet Rei, sweet wag Rei...

Snopes: .. it will be your destiny to kill her, Kylo...

Kylo Ren: .. I always thought Rei would make a powerful ally of the Sith...

Snopes: .. she is too obstinate.. to much a junk-scrapper...

Kylo Ren:  I always found her.. rather.. elegant...

Snopes:  .. ahh.. Kylo.. you and your way with women...

Kylo Ren: .. I miss.. having once had a way with women...

Snopes: .. and the way of the world is the way of women and was and IS this your way, gentle prince Kylo...

Kylo Ren:  .. their is much that is the way and mixtures of the force, both light and dark, that is the way of women.. I believe in the soul of women and this soul is the Force for me, eighter dark or light, either root or tree-branches... the roots of the Force are with women.. and these roots are my roots.. and perhaps Rei has something to do with my roots...

Snopes: .. forget roots and live rootless in the wilderness of the cold light, dark ways.. Kylo... I bring you to the heights of mulberry trees and you seek the sad seeping willow tree Rei...

Kylo Ren: .. I will never see the heights of trees...

Snopes:  .. YOU WILL SEE THE HEIGHT OF TREES, KYLO REN, FOR I MADE  YOU THE POWERFUL DARK JEDI YOU ARE AND YOU WILL NO FAIL IN THE DARKEST, HARSHEST, CLEAREST WHEATHERS OF THE FORCE...

Kylo Ren:  Calm down, Snopes.. you ways of pain have taught me the ways of calm and they should have done that for you by now, Snopes..

Snopes: .. and I am calm, Kylo, I am calm, but I am impatient.. and you are not.. and perhaps I will someday come to see this absence of impatience as .. laziness..

Kylo Ren:  .. That mistake will be your last, Snopes.. the day you see patience as laziness will be your last, Snopes, and you heels will kick at heaven and your soul shall purge its way into hell whereto it goes.. you will NOT teach me to be impatient Snopes.. it has cost me too much pain to be patient Snopes.. patience is pain and you will not betray me this Snopes..

Snopes: .. ahh.. Kylo .. Ren.. I like it when you get angry....


scene written by.. who?...

No comments:

Post a Comment