Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

the character of Athena in Jenkins's "Wonder Woman"...

Athena: .. ".. a scorpion bit my soul and it felt a sting consume it like a sick ocean my soul a sponge of dream amoeba substance all aswim in a jellyfish circuit an ocean jellyfish my soul .. a jellyfish the size of an ocean my soul swarming with concubine sickness of scorpion concubines stinging their own souls as my one singular, multiplex soul... this was me as a Borgia.. as Borgia Athena.. as Athena Borgia.. it was a scorpion's soul I led my life through the careening corridors of Ancient semi-ancient city-state Italy... an Italy aiming for the likelihood likeness of an ancient state.. an ancient seeking for an amoeba dream soul of an ancient aspiration seeking consuming the past ancient past in the present fish-gulp instant.. like a I could breath fish-gills and they were the present instant of breathing underwater in a sick smog of luxury which begged the inclusion of rich, textured, spicy Italian food to bring a springtime zest yes to bring finally springtime to the Borgias and to the realm of Italy city-states in the Renaissance of Italy.. the Renaissance of Italy need spicy, hot Italian food to bring peace and sanction and happiness to the scorpion consumed sponge-oyster souls of the italien princes, princesses, duchesses, dukes of Renaissance Italy... we are all lusty Italians now and must eat well and eat rich.. it is a texture of a soul to seek for.. I.. am Athena...."...

screenplay written by .. who knows?.. anyone's guess..."Aphrodite"?...

No comments:

Post a Comment