Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

RUSTY RANDAKAS HIPPOLYTA .. for late, late, late, far far future consideration for Oliver Stone's latent Wonder Woman movie starring Victoria Hill as Diana Borgia Finch...

Rusty Randakas Hippolyta: .. “.. ahh.. Poison Ivy did something to the Great Value pink lemonade to make it taste more like.. fresh strawberries .. - Rusty drinks it - .. I am .. where do I begin my speech.. I am a great nothing.. but I have .. heh.. always felt a power in this nothing.. imen.. I have always felt myself... a power.... and as a nothing I am .. a power.. and I am great.. or almost great.. as a great nothing at the centre of Diana's of my daughter Diana's cosmogony.. of her great cosmogony of gods and goddesses... of great grand-sire gods and young, nubile great sister-aunt goddesses.. and I the the single nothing at the centre of it all.. a truly dangerous place for me.. I believe it is this place where I say I am that is the most dangerous point in the universe for a person to be.. the point of an iron maiden pendulum.. the point of the pendulum is where I am.. which is the point of an iron maiden.. and perhaps I am meant to be victimized by a metaphysical, almost physical iron maiden.. for I inhabit the point of the pendulum.. and I am reading Umberto Eco's book, his magnum opus book, “Foucaults' pendulum”.. which is the about the centre theme of this pendulum.. and it also mentions the great writer on the subject of prisons, Michel Foucault... in the book's title..... I am Rusty.. Rusty Hippolyta.. Randakas.. Randy Hippolyta I am.. a randakas...”..

No comments:

Post a Comment