Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

.. monologue for Jenkins's “Wonder Woman” written by “Athena”...

Athena: .. “.. I have found a lone ness.. an aloneness and loneliness that is so .. so inexplicable.. it is as if I can't be found.. and I did not do it.. I want to be found.. and I can't .. and people my friends are looking for me... and I am so alone... and I am athena..

Apollo Tammuz: .. “.. Athena .. where are you.. Athena..”

Athena: .. “.. this is the loneliness of Hamlet which he felt in his darkest, emptiest times.. and I feel empty with loneliness.. with a loss of friends.. an absence of friends... and it is an absence I feel in my visceral cavity beneath my diaphragm.. and it is like an alone ness of my diaphragm.. as if a loneliness of the bellows.. the bellows of my soul.. my very soul.. is it Don Quixote's loneliness..

Apollo Tammuz and Ares: .. “.. Athena.. loving sister.. where are you...”..

Athena: .. “.. the nightime seems hostile with loud, boisterous sounds of the crowd... it keeps me indoors.. indoors I feel.. even when reading I start feeling i'd rather be doing something else.. but that is just me.. somehow.. BECOMING.. Hera.. who always when she's reading feels she'd rather be doing something else.. than reading.. it's such a lack.. such an apathy within Hera... I am .. I would be petrified to live with Hera's apathy... I think I recommended two books .. two authors to Hera.. to my aunt-mother Hera... I recommended to her.. Wallace Clement.. and Hannah Arendt... I felt Hera who may feel it her exciting role in the sphere universe of things to anylize power.. will feel much power of small petty and large, high authorities .. power at all echolons of society... petty and high.. to anylize.. to study .. in Hannah Arendts... “The origins of Totalitarianism”.. I hope it gets Hera out of her condition of inveterate, constant boredom.. I imagine how soul-numbing this constant boredom would be to me in her place and I don't see how she could have survived it much longer...


scene written by Scott Snyder for Patty Jenkins's “Wonder Woman” movie....

No comments:

Post a Comment