Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

.. padmethenna rei .. a beutiful jedi soul?...

padmethenna rei: .. my mother was part of and old pre-war, pre- empire rebublic.. and she talks of times of great finance.. in which the jedi were accountants and bookkeepers.. and traded in the galactic markets... this was a time of great jedi industry.... this was her time of innocence, but also her time of great war.. their were.. great wars in the time of the old republic and I was a little girl for what felt like thirty years.. i'm a melongorian.. we have extended childhoods.. I should live a thousand years at least.. I was an adolescent for over the course of twenty years and a teenager for about fifty.. wait.. hahaha.... lost track of the time.. but I feel for about the course of approximately a hundred years, I 've had to .. live with my parents.. and I know of how.. the parents.. the parents.. the parents.. were always.. always.. inveterately always.. collaborators with every colour of evil empire.. I knew
of how the word "parent" was a synonym of the word "collaborater".. and I lived that painful reality for a hundred years.. perhaps a few couple years less than a hundred years... and I was put into many political prisons by the Empire... and I always believed.. believed.. believed.. I could be.. the "one"... and I never felt... with my parents.. except for many one or two forgotten years.. that I was quite any one.. let alone a "one".. the parents never NEVER tell you you're .. the "one"... and I told that myself many times I tried when I was in a prison for rebels one of many set up by the Empire.. my parents never had any interest in getting me out of prison.. or in even suggesting it was wrong for the Empire to put me in prison... it was not their way.. not the way of parents.. it is not in the nature of a parent to believe well.. that I could that I COULD have been considered a political prisoner.. they.. my parents.. you see... didn't really believe their WAS an empire.. kids living at home with their parents who never talked or found each other to talk to they were ones who coined the term "the empire"..


monologue written by Geoff johns as a template for the character of padmethenna rei for George lucas and harry Knowles...

No comments:

Post a Comment