Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

.. "Wonder Woman" screenplay written by "Athena"...

Artemis: ... it is an industrial night a twilight of industrialism a twilight of the gods a twosome twiminds twilight eclipse half moon half darkness of industrialism.. and this is my schizophrenia.. this delocalized, fractured twilight abyss mushroom foundation industrialism is my schizophrenia.. and perhaps.. yes.. I honestly believe this twilight of the gods industrialism is the very origin of schizophrenia, the very birth of the first schizophrenia.. which my or perhaps may not have been my own... a delocalized psyche of darker shadow chess roles and chess positions in ever darkening motions role position reversals and strategic shifting this all a delocalized strategically darkening psyche network a kind of dark matrix multiplication is my.. schizophrenia.. my schizophrenia.. my schizophrenia.. all of this was the birth of the end of the first industrial age under.. the Kaiser?.. in the year 969 somewhere their began?... the years of Krupp are coming or are already begun... and an industrial fabric has woven Germany every since the years 800 or 900.. Germany has forever been industrial.. and these wars are industrial... and industrialism is wars and wars are industrialism.. and I have always been the womb at the centre of industrialism... and this womb becomes a dream becomes a psyche so fractured by the emotional and physical violence of industrialism that.. I .. am.. fragments.. merely.. fragments.. I am a schizophrenic.. I am.. Oothoon.. Artemis.. an ancient greek goddess of the forest wilderness and of animals...

.. a monologue written for winona ryder who is playing Ooothoon Artemis in Jenkins's "Wonder Woman"...


this monologue may in fact have been written by "Aphrodite"... she writes this kind of stream-of-consciousness verse.. it is her way.. her lyrical way of poetry prose dialogue for monologues of characters she writes in plays and screenplays..

No comments:

Post a Comment