Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Kingpin in Sam Raimi's Tobey Maguire's "Spider man 4"...

The Kingpin: ...".. ah.. black cat.. I will not divulge your real name even unto myself.. we both have seen New York city thru many travails.. you and I ... and we walk both concurrent crooked paths... I have this .. I have lawyers who want to keep me legal.... but I don't.. TALK about myself as legal... I don't think you do either.. I can hire lawyers for you too, my sweet darling black cat.... But their is a dark rainforest coming to New York.. the recurrent madness of the well-intentioned Doctor Octopus...

Black Cat: ... ahh.. heh.. doctor.. octopus.. dock ock..

The Kingpin:  .. yes.. dock ock.. our friendly neighbourhood doctor .. he has seen the medical system in every state and province of North America reduced to shambles.. and if Dr Phil could ever have been accused of the psychological quick-fix.. Dock Ock wants to give us the medical the strictly medical quick-fix.. which is.. by a compact well and ratified .. to give us the citizens of New York city, by a compact ratified well in law and heraldry... a true family compact of the community included in the family... the common citizen of New York city the right to petition their medical rights at an instants notice...

Black Cat: .. ahhh...

The Kingpin: .. and if this be madness for it sound not like madness to me y'et it have Dock Ock's method in it... He wants to bring a frenzy of litigation back to the spirit and squirrely motions of New York City, all focused on patients rights, on the rights of patients.... This is not madness yet, not even close... I would fain help Dock Ock in such a matter...

Black Cat:  ... ahhh.. yess...

The Kingpin: .. But when Dock Ock brings his genius for nuclear science into.. for he believes the future is in nuclear medicine and radiation therapy.. and he may very well be right.. when Dock Ock brings his scientific genius for nuclear science into it.. I .. worry... and feel he brings his same frenzy of patient's rights activism to his sense of the need of an immediate nuclear solution for New York City.. which is still .. under my protectorate.. under a banal traditional sense..

Black Cat:  .. yes.. urp...

The Kingpin:  .. so.. we will leave this conversation now.. Black Cat.. I feel very sad today.. for the future of New York..

Black Cat:  .. thanks.. Kingy the Pin...


a scene inspired by Al Milgrom's Kingpin and Black Cat in Al Milgrom's Peter Parker comics...


scene written by Nikita Raudsepp.. for Tobey Maguire, Chloe Sevigny.. and Alfred Molina.. and Marlon Brando?.. and Sam Raimi..


.. zoom frank silk... zu Kevin Feigie und zu Harry Knowles...



No comments:

Post a Comment