Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Maxwell Lord's very first appearance in my new Wonder Woman screenplay for Patty Jenkins.. a message from geoff johns...

Maxwell Lord: .. World War I was before my time.. before my time.. I was a young Senator in American Parliament during World War II and I already knew about the French and Japanese war in Indochina.. I was already ready to inherit it as an American war when I became President... I always felt .. Ads.. Ads.. Ads.. made the war.. Ads made World War I.. World War I was advertised into a reality.. for that would be the ways of all the wars of the Twentieth century and its previous.. I thought of banning ads when I became U. S. President... make it an ad-less America.. When the Vietnam war became America's war I did not think America could survive a plethora of ads along with it.. their had to be a Revolution in America either before or during or both before and during the Vietnam war.. A revolution in America had to being in the '50's.. Beatniks.. it would begin with Beatniks.. and communes.. Their would be a great American play, “Death of a Salesman”.. I would be a character named Biff Loman in the play... it would be a play about my father.. a great ad-man.. it would be a great American play, “Death of a Salesman”... it would be a play that would enable the existance of the very first commune in America.. in the 1950's .. and then the revolution could begin...


this Maxwell Lord monologue was written by Geoff Johns 1 for Leonardo deCaprio...

No comments:

Post a Comment