Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

… Eve: … I was banned from the garden of Eden because I stole a book.. and I lied and said the book I stole was actually an apple which I stole.. I thought I would get in much less trouble over an apple.. women could steal apples couldn't they.. but then.. what if it wasn't an apple.. I was trying to make up my mind then what kind of fruit it was that I stole.. a fig?.. did I steal a fig?.. did I steal an olive?... if I stole a fig.. the fruit which symbolizes cowardice.. I imbued and infused the cowardice of the fig into my soul and my soul became a cowardly fig and this cowardly fig which was my soul when once my soul was now a cowardly ovary and this cowardly ovary my soul was now an appleheart cantelope mango evolving into greater greater fruit until my nude body was a cancer of fruit a bushel cancer of fruit my nude body and all this from a cowardly fig ovary which was my heart an apple growth.. the apple in me now gone sour.. for I am a sour woman eve.. I am .. emma...


.. a monologue for the Eve of the Book of Genesis in Meredith Finch's Wonder Woman... Eve has a dress / wardrobe very similar to Hera's....

.. silk edit scroll peel onion silk zoom frank silk zu DC / Eclipse comics und zu Renoir und zu Courbet...

No comments:

Post a Comment