Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Zod the second: .. am I second to first or second to none... for I am a first second to the Chariot racers since the dawn of time on earth rather than the dawn of time on Krypton... it is a panther black I see before my gaze a medusa lacan gaze is the epitome of my black panther soul.. a hunter's soul have I and it seeks to hunt itself like a black panther... this is my medusa gaze into myself.. seeing an abyss into myself.. as an author I've been reading Nietzsche once said.. in a quote I have not yet found in his books..

Fyenshya: .. and I am the monster her sees inside himself.. I was always the inner female anima of Fredriech Nietzsche...

Zod the second: .. and so you shall the conquer the world first and last among the three of us.. Fyenshya....




Pierre Zarathustra, played by Viggo: … an integral morass of DLA gel district lacan alkylization... Krypton is a gel now in my phantom test tube labs .. for I believe there is a man named Braniac that has a city in a bottle.. and I have a planet.. Krypton .. in a phantom test tube.. my minutiure phantom zone... it is like the end of a pencil this phantom test tube grain of Krypton planet... I could write planet Krypton on paper this way and communicate what I write of this Krypton planet element across the breadths of the earth... like magnet power.. like a magnet Krypton... magnetism as communication.. for I Pierre Zarathustra was a priest of science on Krypton.. and we frequently called it science on Krypton as science is a word rarely used on earth... they use the words “chemistry” “physics” “biochemistry” “organic chemistry” but rarely the word “science”.. “science” was one of the most used words on Krypton.. to mean something I think they mean “physics” on earth... I study chemistry but it chemistry was almost mysticism on Krypton... and it was so I believe once on earth.. all chemistry used to be mysticism.. and they want that rare quality of chemistry back.. mysticism...

Zod the second: … and so I believe, Pierre, you begin your downgoing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment