Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

I am Diana Ozymandiuse.. I speech for the teeniest Gal Godot and for megan gale..

Diana: .. I am a trench warrior of murderer's spine of my soul.. I have a murderer's spine in the trench war field and this spine of my soul is a deliberated posture of rigourmortis self-contortion.. I have a self-contorted posture in the battlefield where I roam and prowl like a silk banshee wolverine berzerker cheetah spent in energy and strength before my first blow on the battlefield.. I wield a sword and lasso and it burns the very air itself like a ring of fire a crown of thorns about my head a ring of fire and thorns like a bath of blood I drench in.. red rain.. red.. rain.. I bathe in red rain in the battlefield of WORLD WAR I... for I am Diana look upon my works and despair...


written by Geoff Johns 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment