Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

A scene for Maxwell Lord written by Scott Snyder..

Maxwell Lord: .. the castle of villainous pain inside my mouth.. for I have villainy in my mouth and it is a castle of pleasant or not-so pleasant knives.. a nine-knive and chewly removed castle resides inside my mouth.. and it is the Castle of planet Omac.. it is a Castle which could be .. nanotechnology which resides inside my mouth.. and it all happenned.. because of.. oral surgery...

Diana: .. meef too.. meef too.. my mouf hurths..

Maxwell Lord: .. I know … Diana.. I know.. it's so unfair.. so unfair... the Hospitals are Legends of the Medievalism of Hell now.. and they wish to bring a Futurama to medieval realities.. wish the Medieval to be a Future dimension, a Future quantity, a Future moneybags future Medieval.. they want the Future to be medieval moneybags.. follow the money.. Diana.. follow the money.. to Watergate..

Diana: .. Wahhther gatthee... my moof hurths..

Maxwell Lord: .. maybe.. here .. Diana .. i'll get you some Great Value pink lemonade.. I hope it helps.. I think a green goddess named Poison Ivy Artemis enhanced the taste of lemonade of the Great Value Brand by doing something.. by transmuting the taste chemistry of our nervous systems.. she's into advertising and branding.. poison ivy artemis is.. here you are – Max pours Diana some pink lemonade..

Diana: - drinking it – ohhhh.. oooohhh.. ith like a fun-licker or kool-aid...

No comments:

Post a Comment