Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Nude Poison ivy: … the remington razor's edge.. the silly edge of a razor remington.. for I am a silly man so much too genteel for remington steel.. for I .. poison ivy.. am always.. always.. remington steel...

hugo strange: .. and indeed so shall you always be...

Nude poison ivy: .. thank you.. Satan...




Nude poison ivy: .. this is me the done dun darney cotton ball of pink yarn and must be pink yarney for the dun dun darney of my mellow meloncholy spring ivory an elephants tusk is my soul white ebony spring in the mellow season and I be no Kurz until I have found every elephant tusk in Gotham..


Nude poison ivy: .. this is the spring weather we're having here...


Poison ivy dialogue written by “Aphrodite”... for a Gotham screenplay...



edit speel spool frank silk zoom zu DC movie studios...

No comments:

Post a Comment