Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

.. Danny, Rob and Leonard my three roomates from my old group home in Belleville, all three of my old roomates, Danny, Rob and Leonard are reading my book.. I think it's called .. “Operations management”.. my book about the road and business schematics of Distribution .. or of wharehouse Distribution.. in business.. especially about Distribution in the Japanese economy.. I believe also their's much about Car mechanics parts in Road Distribution networks in Japan, in the Japanese automobile industry...

.. “Infinity Wars” or “Age of Ultron” .. whatever the movie is called.. this is going to be intended by Monstrous, Satanic Agencies .. to be what they wanted the very first Avengers movie to be all along..


.. frank silk zoom silk this whole document zu Joss Whedon.. frank silk zoom silk zu Joss Whedon....

No comments:

Post a Comment