Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Nude Athena: .. I gong.. a treble.. a musical wreath.. a christmas agony of birth.. this is who I am.. Iam Athena.. I am music.. I am Wagner.. I am somehow someday a flying Dutchman.. I am a duluthly delightfully almost a silly nude woman of petite surprising stature.. I have the soul of a mountain.. I have the nude body of a serpent luxurious.. I am exotica and a winter soul.. my soul if perpetual winter.. It is a winter cold my nude body which cracks at the whisper truly inhabits.. I am whispercold and nude.. the whispers of dawn red twilight beckon my bare breasts to reddened autumn summers sizzling electricity around my bare breasts moist with success and triumph... I am a truly righteous woman nude.. self is me and I am self.. a self-identity recoils my soul around my nude body as if my soul was a serpent encircling it like a golden burning lasso of fire fire encircling my nude body like a serpent driving my nude body into an embryonic form until it becomes a metled wax candle and out out brief candle my nude life is transient and ephemeral.. an etherial light finger with which I beckon a thousand ships to my aid.. Am I nude Athean the face that called forth that summoned a thousand ships for I nude Athena was the first Helen of Troy and I paved the way for the second...


Nude Athena monologue written by Grant Morrison 1...



silk zoom frank silk zu DC movie Studio's to martin scorcese und zu harry knowles...

No comments:

Post a Comment