Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

… Nude Poison ivy for winona ryder... written by “Ishtar”?.. yes.. I believe this monologue was written by .. Ishtar.. Ishtar.. Ishtar...

Nude Poison ivy: … I live in a kind of plant-world Lyceum a palestinian monkhood of plant-evolution soul-growth is my quintessence inhabitance.. I inhabit a realm of P I 3 – Kinase a special plant chemical just something my temporary whimsy came up with.. heh.. Enod12 and Enod40 are the two rooms of my plant chambers in my plant vortex plant dream realm of a kind of Alice's lock key and kettledrum and plants and tea chambers of woodcut horses ah .. I'm in the Mad Hatter's realm now.. but I fear the oncoming of.. Alice... Alice.. Alice.. there is one woman I fear and it is Alice...

.. a random poison ivy monologue written for winona ryder by scott snyder....

.. edit loop speel zoom frank silk zu DC movie studios...

No comments:

Post a Comment