Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Nude Giganta: .. a torture netz of milk mild slinking slinky softness and iron maiden made of the silkiest softest milk iron netting catching my nude body inside it.. a sink slink mild ever so milk mild electricity to the skin bare to the touch of neurological synapse electroshock from the silk metal netz work of iron filing magnetic powers... upon my nude skin bare and reddened slightly into autumn red dankness of moist dank rainy season slurshy wet slush electricity dirt moistening my bare skin autumn...

Nude Giganta: . The skin of my bare autumn breeze skin bare and nude to oil springs autumn nude pores in my skin like oil nude moist slink dank leaves of autumn as the soil wet dank crumpled leaf crumbs in my skin pores black as porous like the silk milk veins black of summer upon my mesopotamian bare skin breasts and bare bum porous to oils slink silver fish oil of autumn breeze dank wet grime crumbled leaf soil in the porous agriculture bare bum nude of mine porous black soil grim and grime...

No comments:

Post a Comment