Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

.. a future scene between Padmethenna Rei and Kylo Ren...

.. For some undisclosable Star Wars movie of the future..


Padmethenna Rei: .. the dikes of oilplugs for I have ben SWARMINGLY my soul a swarming honybee hive of oil as if oil were my honey..

Kylo Ren: .. Rei.. this leads down a dark path to a dark side of which.. I am not familiar...

Padmethenna Rei: .. but oil is WARM... and the dark side is cold, cold, cold... like ice-cold freeze popsicle water is the dark side of the force...

Kylo Ren: .. I can't explain.. the admixture of cold of ice cold and ice-hot in the force.. of the dark side.. like a warm ray of ice and warmth of the steepest heat.. perhaps an ice warm tea is the dark side of the force, steeped well in the ways of nature.. the dark side of the force is always nature, nature, nature.. a strong sense of the natural savage will is the dark side of the force..

Padmethenna Rei: … I always felt this savage will was a natural bent for the colour of my soul...


scene dialogue written by Hanno Raudsepp / Geoff Johns 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment