Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Hanno Artemis writes Batwoman.. this time.. the yellow-costumed pre-crisis Batwoman..

Batwoman: .. the realm of the deceased of which I am actually a dead woman among the merely deceased.. for their are the deceased but the dead people of which I am one are actually rare.. and I am rarely dead.. I mean I am dead in a rariefied sense.. thanks Gwyneth.. Gwyneth ... Gwyneth.. she is very much alive but should be dead.. I mennit... this alive thing with Gwyneth is too much.. she is a suicide incarnate.. I won't help her in this but she doesn't need it... she is not death warmed over, that's me.. she is just alive and she wants to annoy people like me into remaining dead and not getting up and she succeeds.. she renders me a dead guppie.. I am no bat anywhere near it.. the bat thing is not mine no even close.. Gwyneth is closer to being a bat than I am.. but we're both blind and one of us is mad and I think it's me..

Robin: .. yeth... - Robin is just arriving in the Batwomanacave - ... so we're still on the same old Gwy'neth track.. it's a woman theme.. but should it be a Batwoman - no silly question and answer.. every Gwneth theme should be a Batwoman thing theme just like Guinevere should always be a Batwoman theme...

Batwoman: .. yes .. Guinevere.. thet dancing harlot who set Camelot afire... Camelot was a knightley kingdom and should have remained one but Guinevere Gwyneth rendered Camelot a planet.. planet Camelot should never have EXISTED but it did now because of Gwyneth... Gwenovere Gwyneth should NEVER have met King Arthur.. Arthur needed Camelot to remain technicolour and medieval.. and Restoration drama and comedy.. but this planeterary art deco post-modernism firedance firewheel of the round table circus Republic that o'l girl Gwyneth Guinevere brought to Camelt... Camelot.. Gwenovere rendered an omelette of Camelot.. that's just wrong and it was done in the days of King Arthur..

Robin: .. perhaps Merlin could have stopped it..

Batwoman:  .. Merlin always had his way with women and very well could have with Gwyneth of Camelot....

written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp....

No comments:

Post a Comment