Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Alan Rickman is Johnathon Crane...

Johnathon Crane (Alan Rickman) :..".. the evil of Johnathon Crane is vast.. and only auction websites like e-bay will save my soul from repeated dunkings in the flame-pits of hell and tartarus.. for I must do all kinds of tincture and inkenstink from the alchemical pits of my cups and saucers.. all to auction on e-bay.. and this is the beginning of a war to save my soul from Heaven so it can be rich and pampered for a good oil-bath water-dunking in Hell.. whereto it goes to be sauce and livered.. this is the beginning of an alchemical war in the outer stars of Abyssinia space galaxies all to the Stygian depths of Tartarus and beneath Tartarus resides the Christian Hell and I go and simply step down or better-yet stumble into beneath Tartarus into the Christian Hell.. and perhaps even in the Christian Hell within it's doors and walls I can still hold internet e-bay auctions.."

Poison ivy (Winona Ryder) :.. ".. Hell has written it's signature in blood and fire and brimstone and in the very letters of fire has Hell written its signature on my palpitating volcanic heart.. and my heart which would make a good cup and tea Victorian pastime for the Mad Hatter and the March Hare and the Doormouse on e-bay.. it is very good that we go can mutually co-benificience on this .. and no Harley Quinn will interfere.."

Johnathon Crane (Alan Rickman) :..".. this is terrible new for you, ivy.. and terrific news for me.. for I have invited Harley Quinn with us..."

Poison ivy (Winona Ryder) : .. ".. no.. that really will not do.. Johnathon.."

Johnathon Crane:.. "... ahh.. but it must.."

Poison ivy (Winona Ryder) :..".. but it really, really, really won't do, Johnathon..."

Johnathon Crane: .. "... I can't fire her.. ivy.."

Poison ivy (Winona Ryder) : .. ".. how about firing her with a real garden-hose.. with a snake in it.."..

.. scene for the very first, "Batman dream of eale" movie ever made.. from the team of Burton and Schumacher.... written by William Mackenzie aka .. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment