I have been the biggest Star Wars nerd I've ever known - got some friends who have it bad too, but nowhere near my level. Toys, games, books, comics, video games - been there through it all. Camp outs, cosplay (before cosplay was a buzz hipster word), buying the damn movies at every rerelease, hunting collectibles and a serious baller on Star Wars Trivial Pursuit...
That said, leaving Luke Skywalker out of this movie was the single most fucking retarded thing they could have possibly done. I didn't care at first but now I'm pissed - it's apparent that he isn't in this movie for more than a sliver of screen time. And that's entirely unacceptable. This is EPISODE SEVEN, which we never thought we'd get...
Hamill has been more entertaining in these past 20 years than any of the fucktards sitting on that couch, and more deserved to hype the movie. To anyone near my age, Star Wars IS Luke Skywalker.
I've got that shitty feeling in my gut, the one that knows I got my hopes up and will be disappointed. But at least I get to take my boy to a Star Wars movie.
That said, leaving Luke Skywalker out of this movie was the single most fucking retarded thing they could have possibly done. I didn't care at first but now I'm pissed - it's apparent that he isn't in this movie for more than a sliver of screen time. And that's entirely unacceptable. This is EPISODE SEVEN, which we never thought we'd get...
Hamill has been more entertaining in these past 20 years than any of the fucktards sitting on that couch, and more deserved to hype the movie. To anyone near my age, Star Wars IS Luke Skywalker.
I've got that shitty feeling in my gut, the one that knows I got my hopes up and will be disappointed. But at least I get to take my boy to a Star Wars movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment