Anakin Skywalker: .. the naked force is a naked jedi soul.. for all the jedi are naked in soul.. and they like the feeling of such a soul.. for a soul of such calibre is freedom .. is light.. is a light freedom.. is freedom as light.. a naked soul is soul as light... and the jedi's wish to be light.. not all this twisted laughter darkness which so plunges like a sword into the jedi's black soul simply to win a war against an evil Empire not of our devising...
nude lady palpitine: .. and my naked soul is dark.. and my naked soul is darkness.. and I like the feeling of my soul being naked and darkness.. of my soul being naked darkness.. for that naked soul I have is a dark freedom.. is a pure darkness which is a pure freedom.. my naked soul dark is a heavy HEAVY naked soul I have which is a HEAVINESS in freedom.. when my soul is naked it is heavy and is thus free.. is FREE.. is pure freedom..
dialogue by hanno raudsepp .. for star wars IX the awakened force...
No comments:
Post a Comment