Apollo Tammuz: .. I'm not sure I ever understood law.. I mean, I never understood that I understood law.. that law is cogent reasoning, and little else.. but their is a codiefied law. a codified legislation.. which is computer code.. computer code law.. programming language law.. and then theirs pseudocode in Pascal.. such an elaborate kallidoscope of linguistics in Pascalian pseudocode.. appealing.. this pseudocode may have it's counterpart in the man by-laws of law.. in all the legal technicalities of law.. for as it turns out their are such things as legal technicalities.. which are even rather annoying as they have by myth and reputed been reputed to be.. law is also repetition.. repetition of the same words.. did Plato know law.. Plato did in fact write a book called "Laws".. may be hard to find.. Hegel wrote dialectics but wrote a dialectics of the holy spirit.. what?.. who.. wo.. is the holy spirit.. a kind of succubi.. an imp.. ah hahahah.. dareisay.. the holy spirit is a ....
.. Wonder-imp?...
Wonder-imp: .. and it is time for this Wonder-imp holy spirit to be MUTILATED.. hehehehe.. MUTILATED I say ahoy matey.. Wonder-imp is ready to be a MUTILATED mofo..
Apollo Tammuz is played by Hanno Raudsepp .. who is playing Wonder-imp...
Hanno Raudsepp wants Lyndon Asheby to someday play Apollo Tammuz .. the same way he played Johnny Cash.. that was his name in Mortal Kombat FIRST!!@@!! wasn't it.. was it?.. was his name Johnny Cash.. wait.. wait.. whuh.. wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment