Luke Skywalker: .. I am such a post office renegade now that to depart to fury road turn back the recurrence of the eternal same to the same spot the same criminal spot from fury road down my past criminal road to turn BACK would be as tiresome as meddlesome and as soul plague wearying as to merely walk forward down further my path into rebel criminal infamy.. Luke Skywalker a jedi no more.. not a jedi for a long, long time now..
princess leia: and I thought I already was a jedi... and realize I never was.. and was not even a very good senator.. maybe i'll be a good criminal then.. a born criminal perhaps i'll be.. I CAN'T stay with Han Solo.... He will NEVER stop being a responsible General.. He's always General Solo.. He CAN'T turn back...
Luke: and we both can't do anything but turn back ... and turn back.. and turn back.. the criminal eternal recurrence of the eternal same.. a time eternal criminal we are.. for I agree with the man who once long ago mentored me.. who told me he was in fact the first Obi Wan.. he told me their was no difference between being a rebel against society and being a criminal.. that a criminal WAS a rebel against society.. back then I thought that was too harsh.. imen.. I didn't like how he put it.. I thought I could say.. "hey yeah.. i'm a criminal, but that just means I'm a rebel against the Empire.. against an Evil Empire at that...".. he seemed to be saying a criminal was still a criminal.. rebellion or not.. now I'm finally beginning to see his point..
princess leia: .. I.. I.. I... almost can too.. what happened to that Solo..
Luke: .. I met him and Chewbacca in a cantina in Mos Eisley.. with Obi Wan.. who seemed to live their.. he knew all the regulars..
dialogue by Hanno Raudsepp for the third or fourth Disney pocket dimension Star Wars sequel... for carrie fisher and mark Hamill....
No comments:
Post a Comment