Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2015

.. Luke Skywalker in teh phantom state.. in Star Wars episode 7 .. the otehr episode 7 .. the phantom state...

Luke Skywalker: .. the Jedi council was in fact the cornerstone of the Old Guard Republic.. an old pub republish with good cantina jedi whisky blood alcohol.. a good rum .. this is the cornerstone of a Republic .. the Dark Age of the Sith Republic needed this cornerstone..

han solo: .. I will never be a jedi at this rate..

Luke Skywalker: .. the Jedi are a dark race.. their legends go lore of it in the Dark Age of Finnegan.. a dark Scroll Age of vaunted Coptic sunlight from twin suns of Tatooine illuminating scrolls through letters Coptic letters of fire.. this is a Jedi fire.. a fire dark Jedi were we back then.. for I hearken back to a prior mysterious age.. somehow like I've always been here all along... even far, far, far before my birth.. I've always been here.. A jedi..

han solo:  .. and yet all my time as a rogue agent for the ahh.. for now . the Alliance.. thanks Threepio.. for reminding me it's no longer the Rebellion...

Threepio:  .. oh, your perfectly welcome, General Solo!..

han solo:  ahh.. threepio.. always dug your enthusiasm..

Luke Solo:  Threepio's inveterate sense of urgency.. of a jedi-class urgency.. has saved my life a many a time...

han solo:  you and me both, kid...

luke solo skywalker: .. and I walk a dark freud Frodo journey through cascades of Sith mountains.. a legend of the dark regions of the path past to remembrances still darker like gliddering everglades of Dagobah.. the darkest planet of all.. a planet of pure vegetation and memory..

han solo:  ... always sort of wanted to visit Dagobah.. maybe you'll bring me their someday Luke..

Threepio:  .. I've.. I've been their.. was their once.. left something.. I believe forgot a transmitter inside a cave I wandered into once.. almost lost my way inside by an inner guiding green phantom angel demon soul light guided me.. like the fiery Orc of legend..

Han Solo:  .. Orc.. Orc.. who was Darth Orc..

Luke Skywalker: .. Orc?  Wait what Darth Orc? .. Orc is not dark .. sorry.. solo.. Orc is pure angelic light.. Solo.. wait ... SOLO... the Rebellion would never even have HAPPENNED without Orc.. the greatest Jedi warrior of all.. The Rebellion would have died in the WOMB without Orc.. for the Rebellion WAS organic.. the Rebellion WAS once a real honest to God embryo turned fetus turned baby turned child.. Orc was the father of that embryo turned child.. the Rebellion..

Han Solo: ... You've just proved to me Luke why I'll never be a Jedi..

Luke Skywalker:  HAN... I'm SORRY.. I'm so SORRY.. HAN .. You HAVE to be a Jedi!  THAT has to HAPPEN.. It HAS to.. I've talked to Yoda in dreams.. Han Solo becoming the greatest Jedi master since Orc was the strongest prophecy Yoda ever had.. the future stopped being mist in motion and became a clear earthly light when Yoda made that prophecy of you becoming a Jedi Han Solo..

Han Solo:  .. one of Yoda's strongest prophecy.. let's say.. one of them.. I think their've been stronger prophecies he's had.. about people more important than an old scoundrel Jedi like me...

Luke Skywalker:   every Jedi was a scoundrel once..

Threepio:  except you, master Luke, except you..

Luke: - smiling - perhaps .. perhaps..

scene written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp for the Star Wars movie screenplay..
  ..... Star Wars the Phantom state.. submitted to George Lucas...

No comments:

Post a Comment