Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

nude lady palpitine in Star Wars...

nude lady palptine: .. and.. and... and one night when the cock crew so holy and precious was the time and found myself by the churchbells synchrony chiming lightning chime I found myself NAKED at the doorway without a stitch on my body... and she SHE SHE .. TITUBA.. SHE MAKES ME DO THAT.. with her damn African Barbados drum beats .. drum drum drum .. keeping thrip thongue time.. on an old skin drum .. a woodskin drum.. drum drum drum... thump thump thump.. like an old drum god hermes.. hermes the African Brazilian God drum beats of Death's downward marches.. thurmp thurum thurum .. and the time of TITUBA'S drums.. her DRUMS.. her DAMNED DRUMS keep time with my heartbeats palpitating in breathless wind like heartbeat windchimes my heart beating to a kind of demon biofeedback a demon circuit heart because of her time keeping drums TITUBA'S.. THOSE AFRICAN GODS AND THEIR SENSE OF TIME... I CURSE TIME ITSELF FOREVER... for I nude lady palpitine am ABIGAIL WILLIAMS.. I persecuted arabs, jews and Christians equally even after leaving Salem.. and those damn drums of hell fire's heart beating left me breathless oh mercy and left me naked at the doorway at hermes's doorway god of gateways every time... my heart forever mollasos heavy molasses as simple harmonic motion.. my heart a simple harmonic motion like heavy thick soup achings forward of groaning time my heart harmony of heart's synchronies like grinding crater's my heart like groaning rocks my heart groaning harmonic motion a simple time forward... I am naked left in time...

nude lady palpitine:  and when I was a young silly jo beth meg amy.. I almost nay grunted "ignore her" to Laurie... knowing her sinking falling amy's collapsing through the ice was already a foregone conclusion even before she approached.. a kind of swift nonchalant sense of young girl serendipity.. I needed no devil on my shoulder as recounted in the book of the same name to tell me this.. I had a sixth sense amy would fall through the ice, and I was rather impatient too impatient for it to happen.. I was not ready to wait to skate ahead of her first as I did in my book incarnation.. I am a woman of both film and book...


nude lady palpitine is played by naked self-prophecingly naked Abigail Williams herself .. naked hopeful winona ryder... in Star Wars episode.. eight?...

nude lady palpitine:  when I went on board an alien ship I told her every thing would be okay simply okay deftly okay if she would submit to my knife... but she asked why she would let me do that and put my face in a kind of kaleidoscope of motion in a kind of fascination terror of her calm alien exotic snail regality.. I could also handle nei whisky or beer what was that stuff without carrying red boxing gloves.. even with the boxing gloves I still could not carry another drop... and I finally became the ship itself.. so I could speak and echo voice echo in time with it digital.. co-link process.. I became LAN fathership... I became an intranet ship.. when I did a co-link process with the ship I believe was it with my finger?...


nude lady palpitine:  to kill a mockingbird, or kill a sparrow, or to kill a robin, all birds that keep time..

nude lady palpitine: .. but I will always use the force.. I nude lady palpitine will always use my mastery of time metaphysic to rescue children lost in the wilderness from the devil..


nude winona ryder:  this monologue and these dialogues is/are my audition for the role of nude lady palpitine.. who is a perpetual time mystery.. nude lady palptine feels her heart forever in simple harmonic motion...


these monologues and scenes written by winona ryder for the star wars screenplay star wars: episode IX the awakened force..

No comments:

Post a Comment