peter parker: .. this is the begin time to begin a marcel Begin Proust.. Begin was a man of Israel..
nude gwen Stacey: .. heheheheh.. Israel.. hehe haha.. no .. no .. boo hoo hoo...
peter: - compassionately - are you okay?... are you okay?...
nude gwen Stacey: ... no .. no.. boo hoo .. yes.. yes.. this is the links ready for my breasts nude linked by crime..
peter: .. I have always had great compassion for crime... always.. always.. it's why i'm peter..
nude gwen Stacey: .. and it's wy i'm gwen .. nude gwen with nude breasts of crime and spice incarnate in seasons misty ground soil herbal..
peter: .. this is the soil of a relationship we are ready to begin...
nude gwen Stacey: ... this is such a hard relationship to write..
peter: .. and to sing.. a hard relationship to sing.. a sin singing melody.. spectacular sin.. spectacular sin..
nude gwen stacy: SPECTACULAR sin.. ortho spectroscopy?...
peter: ... ahh.. I'm am a spectacularly sinning spider man.. you are talking about spectrum wavelength analysis of the wavelengths of organic molecules..
nude gwen Stacey: .. ahh.. always thot that's what it thet meant...
peter: .. I am a scientist young just like you..
nude gwen stacy: .. no science is younger than me.. I am young as Einstein when I do science...
peter: .. ahh. .Einstein .. we have his book by hawking.. edited by hawking somewhere...
nude gwen Stacey: .. LOOVEEE that book.. it's so EASY to read suddenly.. just suddenly easy.. so easy....
peter: ahh.. we both make reading easy together don't we..
johnny depp can also play this peter parker if he so wishes.. so can matt damon.. and brad renfro.. and Christian.. bale?...
UBER-secret screenplay.. shoot essentially non-existant...
No comments:
Post a Comment