Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Wonder Woman 5: Rusty.. the movie story of Greg Rucka's Wonder Woman.. Diana Hektor...

Wonder Woman: .. that golden lasso ring of fire burn baby burn my baby soul was a golden fire ring the thirteenth ring of my nude bare bum soul DOOOOM my nude bare bum doom dooooom .. my nude bare bum nue doombells.. my nude buttocks are doombells chiming peace peace peace out.. this is the doombell chime of my nude bare buttocks slam happy soul slam Bradley a slamming wet door is are my bare buttocks nue like a golden ring telephone.. a telephone my bare buttocks nue .. a nude bare bum I have like a golden lasso aroung my vulva black coal.. a black coal in my vulva abyss is my golden lasso firering..

Maxwell lord:  .. ahh .. sorry Diana .. didn't hear you come in...

wonder woman:  I love you, max... always have.. always will...



wonder woman:  I am dark.. but dark does me like a gaze inward perambulating my soul until my soul is black and blue as an ovary.. and the dark does me until I feel I do it.. SKYIIIEEE.. I do a black sky black coal sky my soul inward borrowing.. for I do a lot of borrowing and KILL KILL KILL thereby....

max lord:  .. and I swore I would never borrow again.. I would be torvald..

wonder woman: .. and I would never be nora.. NEVER could I be nora.. that's veronica cale .. who is light as a bird and has NO consciousness of debt.. debt was NEVER a factor for nora right 'till the end when she slammed the door.. on debt forever.. that's veronica cale.. in a debt vulva snail shell.. her blond vulva is pubic hair less.. like holly Madison's...

steve trevor:  .. where is aegus... is he still saying he's david schorr...

wonder woman: .. sniff boo hoo .. yes still is.. still is.. he's been david ever since I knew him..

steve trevor:  but he started saying he's king david..

wonder woman:  sniff.. and I am his jonothan for a brother soul sister hand black coal hand and SKYIIEEE!!!!@@!!!...

steve trevor:  we've grown so distance.. I worry about you now .. but that's all..

wonder woman:  - irritated - go back to veronica cale, steve.. that's all you mean to her.. she's your precious dish now...

steve trevor:  yeah.. it's like just.. yeah.. I think i'm with her long term now..

max lord:  i'm almost ashamed of you steve.. but i'm more ashamed of myself..

Maxwell lord: .. and I am still all business.. the shame in my soul is so deep it burns me inside raw like an oyster... like a filthy shell in my soul with a precious child inside.. the Christ child.. Aegus.. a Jane man..

wonder woman:  SKIYYIIEEE.. a Jane man? .. a Jane man?.. why did you say that Maxwell.. are you TRYING to prove your a monster?...

Maxwell lord: .. maybe I am.. maybe I am.. it's my business..

wonder woman:  .. but why .. why is that your business...

Maxwell lord: .. because I have subsidies in Jane..

wonder woman: .. why do you SAY these things.. I .. HATE.. Jane.. JAAAANEEE!!!!....

Maxwell lord: .. I have to think about Jane long-term .. she needs help.. like Charlotte Church..

wonder woman: .. how DARE you compare that filth Jane that SCOUNDREL Jane to the innocent, spiritual girl-child Charlotte Church.. except I don't like her first name... winona ruins things like names...

Maxwell lord: .. I have to help winona too..

wonder woman:  but what about mmmeeeeeee - speaks it like Jessica lang in.. Blue sky?.. is that the name of the movie. or was that the name of another lesser movie.. nude Jodie foster should still have won the Oscar for Nell..

Maxwell lord:  heh.. you're too self-absorbed..

wonder woman:  .. that's NOT funny max well.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!.. no pity for the devil for you is their max.. pity me max?.. no Maxwell will never pity a devil dog bitch like Diana..

Maxwell lord:  no.. why should he?..

wonder woman:  FUUUCCKKK!!!.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!.....

Maxwell lord: .. it's all according to plan, Diana.. it's all according to plan..

wonder woman: FUCK YOU, MAX, FUCK YOU, YOU DIRTY JEW MAX YOU...

Maxwell lord:  wait.. what?.. I never thought you'd -

wonder woman: FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.. YOU...

Maxwell lord:  shyster?

wonder woman: YESS!!!.. you're nothing but a grey - coat shyster max... I'M grey zone.. you're just a shyster.. I do NOTHING but grey's .. what do you do max.. black coat and leather weep weep weep sob sob sob ... i'm sorry i'm sooorrrrrrrriiiyyyyeee.. maaaxxx.. pleeeeaaasseee.. don't make me angry at wahhh WAHHHHHH.. mad at you..

Maxwell lord:  what?

wonder woman:  what?.. that's okay.. and just now this instant.. you were so patient..  I love you still...

Maxwell lord:  it's all according to plan..

wonder woman:  what?.... BIIIIIITTTTCCCCHHHH!!!!!....


dialogue and scene written by hanno raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment