Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Lykaies Apollo (Hanno Raudsepp) and Barbara Minerva (Angelina Jolie) and Oothoon Artemis (Winona Horowitz)...

Lykaies Apollo: ..".. I don't know why... why I wrote this on my scroll .. that Barbara Minerva lunges at Debbie Domaine and eats her.. "..

Barbara Minerva: ..".. Lykaies .. Apollo.. I'm talking from the future.. I want to tell you what it is.."

the voice of Oothoon Artemis: ..".. it's because I'm a vegetarian.. Apollo.. it helps me so so much because i'm a vegetarian.. it's a comment on me being a vegetarian.. it's a comment on my vegetarianism.."

Barbara Minerva: ..".. Lykaies Apollo.. it's .. not.. it's not.. it's something else.. it's that I really DO cannibalize Oothoon Artemis.. I mean.. I rape her.. I telepathically rape her.. and you documenting what happened.. Oothoon Artemis's rape by Barbara Minerva.. after .. I .. I drug her so she'll be susceptible to my rape of her.. you documenting this as her cannibalization by me.. helps see the rape of her by me as something .. that is not rape.. something that is cannibalism.. her .. instead.. it's EASIER.. it's harmless.. or it's at least infinitely milder if it's her cannibalism by me.. rather than being her rape.. her horrible, horrific telepathic rape by me.. after I telepathically drugged her.."

Oothoon Artemis: .. ".. it's Orion!!.. the myth is that I shot Orion.. that I killed Orion with my arrow.."

Lykeais Apollo: ..".. I am the villain in that myth.. it is I who convince you to shoot the arrow at a harmless target who turns out to be a man, Orion himself.. because.. I was .. concerned about him as your lover... "

Oothoon Artemis:  .."... but .. but that was because Orion changed.. he CHANGED his identity to the identity of Barbara Minerva.. to .. to help her.. to help.. me?.. boo hoo hoo.. Orion CHANGED the myth so that he .. so that he was the one who did what Barbara Minerva did to me.."

scene in Scorcese's "Wonder woman" written by Scott Snyder for Martin Scorcese..

 .. medusa frank .. inkenstink medusa  ... connie_nielson.org... petera_luke.net... silk medusa..

No comments:

Post a Comment